Re: Sasquatch, Yeti....don't laugh yet....

Lorenzo Love (
20 Nov 1995 19:22:06 GMT

Scott McNabb <> wrote:
>The name of the program is Authur C. Clarks Strange Mysteries, I think.
>I remember the specific show of which you speak, relatively intresting.
>I also feel that something exists in the Himalayas, there are simply too
>many stories and sightings for it not to be taken seriously.
It's called Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World which later changed it's
name to Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious Universe. The Discovery Channel is
running a marathon of them on Friday Nov 24.

Lorenzo Love

"The Earth is the cradle of mankind but one
cannot remain in the cradle forever."
Konstantin Tsiolkovsky