Re: Crowley posts again

Paul Crowley (Paul@crowleyp.demon.co.uk)
Sun, 19 Nov 95 01:02:54 GMT

In article <48km24$kd1@news.global1.net>
pnich@globalone.net "Phil Nicholls" writes:

> The list above is NOT a list of ideas accounting for the origin of
> bipedalism. It is instead a list of situations during which
> chimpanzees have been observed walking bipedally (and yes, that was
> threat displays, not "treat" displays.)

I can't see how the original quotation could be taken except as
"a list of ideas accounting for the origin of bipedalism". For full
original quote see under thread: "Bipedalism facts to deal with".

You can see why PA'ists so rarely put forward any ideas. Whenever
they do, they make an utter hames of it.

Paul