Re: Sodium Homeostasis

H. M. Hubey (hubey@pegasus.montclair.edu)
14 Nov 1995 23:30:43 -0500

j#d#.moore@canrem.com (J. Moore) writes:

>IB> THis part seems unsupported. Where did we find this "salt
>IB> appetite was a crucial need."??

>I gave you a ref -- if 600+ pages of experimental data is
>"unsupported", screw you.

OK, OK. I don't have time to read it, but if there was
direct evidence why not post it.

It goes like this: you have to show that it's not learned.
How do you do that?

So you give it to newborns. Hell, they'll eat anything. How
about comparing it with sugar. What will they prefer?

so is there a "crucial" refined sugar need too?

I have a feeling that "crucial salt need" is
something like "heritability" or "intelligence",
just make up some words as you go along.

--

Regards, Mark
http://www.smns.montclair.edu/~hubey