Re: How to avoid dying from AAT overload

cc3265@CNSVAX.ALBANY.EDU
7 Nov 1995 22:21:22 GMT

In article <891880577wnr@kentroad.demon.co.uk>, "C:DEMONSPOOLMAIL" <DPCHAN@kentroad.demon.co.uk> writes:
>I've got an Idea, with a capital I. Why doesn't everyone who's sick of
>AAT start at least 1 thread which has nothing to do with AAT. That
>way, we might be able to have some decent discussions.

Actually, there have been several threads started (usually at a ratio of
about 1:20 -- one unrelated thread to every 20 wet-apes). I try to
reply to every one I have even a slight knowledge about, just to keep them
going, but there is not much help forthcoming there. You're welcome to
try again, if you like.
Caroline