Re: chimps on the savanna? Nooooo.....

H. M. Hubey (hubey@pegasus.montclair.edu)
30 Oct 1995 14:50:45 -0500

pnich@globalone.net (Phil Nicholls) writes:

>A better response, assuming you had actually read the articles cited,
>would have been to state specifically what about these articles you
>object to. Instead you complain that they contain "raw measurements"

How can anyone object to photos? There are raw measurements
of bones etc. Nothing to objec to there either. The problem is
the conclusions drawn like the Bell Curve, Jensen, Burt, Spearman,
Hernstein, Thurstone, etc keep arguing about arguable things, not
necessarily things that are irrefutable conclusions from the data.

>Tell me, is this the way you teach?

I don't teach PA so there's no reason to say anything of
this sort.

--

Regards, Mark
http://www.smns.montclair.edu/~hubey