Re: any publications on aquatic ape theory ?

jamesb@hgu.mrc.ac.uk
30 Oct 1995 09:09:37 GMT

a2844273@athena.rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE (Georg Roth) wrote:

>My Question is :
>
> Are there any serious scientific publications on the so called
> aquatic ape theory ?
>
>Please mail me the bibliographical data directly.
>mail to : a2844273@athena.rrz.uni-koeln.de

The three best that I have read are;

The Journal of Laryngology and Otology March 1992 Vol. 106 pp214-225
"The Paranasal Sinuses and other enigmas"
Peter H. Rhys Evans F.R.C.S.

Medical Hypotheses 1995 Vol. 44 pp409-413
"Aquatic Ape Theory, Speech Origins and Brain Differences with Apes and
Monkeys"
M. Verhaegen

Medical Hypotheses 1991 Vol. 35 pp 108-114
"Aquatic Ape Theory and Fossil Hominids"
M.J.B. Verhaegen

Happy bedtime reading!

James Borrett

P.S. If anyone has difficulty getting hold of these email me and I might
be able to send you copies.