Re: Is this all there is?

Christopher G. Beetle (afn15317@freenet.ufl.edu)
Mon, 8 May 1995 21:30:41 -0400

On 2 May 1995, Phil Nicholls wrote:

> In article <Pine.A32.3.91.950501161751.50134A-100000@freenet3.freenet.ufl.edu>,
> Christopher G. Beetle <afn15317@freenet.ufl.edu> wrote:
> >On 27 Apr 1995 adame@well.sf.ca.us wrote:
> >
> >> It seems to me that much anthropology in the area of human evolution
> >> is based on rather speculative deductions. Does anyone else feel
> >> this way?
> >
> >Yes....See Forbidden Archeology by M Cremo and R Thompson, 1993.
>
> Read it if you want, but before
> you are tempted to believe anything check into it more carefully.
> It is full of factual errors, misquoted sources and out-right lies.

Perhaps you could give some examples of those factual errors, misquoted
sources, and outright lies. Given the seriousness of your accusations, I
think that would be appropriate. I would be happy to pass along your
comments to the authors. I am sure that they would be willing to correct
any factual errors, misquoted sources, and outright lies in their work.

Christopher Beetle <afn15317@freenet.ufl.edu>
P.O. Box 1920, Alachua, FL 32615-1920
Phone: (904) 462-0466 FAX: (904) 462-0463