Re: Breast Size (Was: Re: Homosexuality and genetic determinism)

Gerold Firl (geroldf@sdd.hp.com)
9 Jun 1995 13:57:22 -0700

In article <3r9ce7$3dt@ixnews3.ix.netcom.com> mbwillia@ix.netcom.com (Mary Beth Williams) writes:

>I wonder if we change this from *breast size* to *penis size* if we'll
>come up with the same arguments for the agency of *attraction* of the
>opposite sex and the like... Wanna see?

Sure, I wanna see.

Actually, I mentioned the flashy proportions of the human breast *and*
penis as examples of the effects of sexual selection among humans in this
very thread, maybe a week ago.

I'm afraid that the only conclusion we can derive from such a sordid foray
into the dim recesses of the human past is that women really like big
dicks. I wasn't going to say anything about it, but since you bring it up

Would you care to speculate on how female sexual selection might have led
to the evolution of the outlandish human penis? Really, it's one of the
unsolved mysteries of human evolution. And don't think that I'll think any
less of you for it - besides, I'm one of those people who believes that a
sociobiological analysis of the interrelations between biology and social
structure can result in useful insights regarding the human condition -
(what was it you called such creatures - the lowest form of life on earth,
or some such?) - so don't pull any punches on my account. %^)

Disclaimer claims dat de claims claimed in dis are de claims of meself,
me, and me alone, so sue us god. I won't tell Bill & Dave if you won't.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=---- Gerold Firl @ ..hplabs!hp-sdd!geroldf