Re: Breast Size (Was: Re: Homosexuality and genetic determinism)

Lemonhead (karpiak@uiuc.edu)
Fri, 9 Jun 1995 23:23:46 -0500

On 9 Jun 1995, Gerold Firl wrote:

> In article <3r9ce7$3dt@ixnews3.ix.netcom.com> mbwillia@ix.netcom.com (Mary Beth Williams) writes:
>

> I'm afraid that the only conclusion we can derive from such a sordid foray
> into the dim recesses of the human past is that women really like big
> dicks. I wasn't going to say anything about it, but since you bring it up

Actually I remember reading a book (I think it was called something likt
*The Third Chimpanzee* or something like that) that argued that human
penii (is that the correct word? I got that from a local disk jockey)
were of more importance to men, kind of a "i'm bigger and badder" kind of
thing. He used an example of some kind of penis sheath among some
people, I forget who, where they would put on these three foot long,
well, penis sheaths. I think it was some kind of warrior thing.
Is there any evidence that women actually like bigger dicks? I
think the same book mentioned that American women seem to prefer anywhere
from 5 to 7 inches.
---------
kev k