Re: A LESSON IN THROWING THE BULL

Ed Conrad (edconrad@prolog.net)
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 03:59:51 GMT

August Matthusen <matthuse@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Thanks for the lesson in bull throwing. You certainly are a
>master at it. It is very kind of you to share your expertise
>with those of us who are not fortunate enough to have your
>abilities.

Augie:
Gee, thanks for the compliment! I didn't know anybody noticed or
anybody cared.
I will admit that the trick really isn't in the throwing of the bull.
It's making damn sure you don't step in the bullshit. When that
happens, your shoes get sticky and smelly, and you can't move as fast
as you should.

I guess I've gotten this good because I've paid close attention to
the real masters -- of course, the politicians, on all levels -- and
I've also followed closely the technique employed by some of the
biggest twerts in science.

I was going to name names but, obviously, you know who they are. After
all, their names almost always pop up when an ape's toejam or the red
fuzz from an orangutang's rear end is discovered in older strata in
Africa or some other location far, far away.

That's when their eyes fill with glee, knowing they'll have another
oppotunity to dish out more unmitigated crap that what they've found
offers even more and more evidence that man evolved from the apes.