Re: AAH

david l burkhead (david8@dax.cc.uakron.edu)
15 Jul 1996 14:21:40 GMT

In article <rfoyDuL66B.7zz@netcom.com> rfoy@netcom.com (Richard Foy) writes:
>In article <31EA190E.4CA3@hgu.mrc.ac.uk>,
>James Borrett <jamesb@hgu.mrc.ac.uk> wrote:
>>david l burkhead wrote:
>>> And if you're _not_ claiming it as support
>>> then why did you bring it up in the first place. (_Karen_ never
>>> claimed that it was support for aquatic anything.)
>>
>>It was Stephen Barnard who brought this subject up, perhaps you could get
>>off Richard's back and argue with Stephen?
>
>He won't do that. Ever since I challenged him on the relatively
>stability of 4 footed critters vs two footed ones he has been trying
>to get on my back, forgetting of course that I am a descendent of an
>aquatic ape and thus do not have enough hair on my back for him to hang
>onto.

You're right. Every time you make oversimplifications, false
statements, and unsupported assertions I call you on it--"on your
back" as you call it.

The simple solution to having me "on your back" that was is to
stop making oversimplifications, false statements, and unupported
assertions. Then I'd have nothing to call you on and I wouldn't be
"on your back."

--
David L. Burkhead "If I had eight hours to cut down
david8@dax.cc.uakron.edu a tree, I'd spend seven sharpening