Re: AAH

Richard Foy (rfoy@netcom.com)
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 13:15:46 GMT

In article <31EA190E.4CA3@hgu.mrc.ac.uk>,
James Borrett <jamesb@hgu.mrc.ac.uk> wrote:
>david l burkhead wrote:
>> And if you're _not_ claiming it as support
>> then why did you bring it up in the first place. (_Karen_ never
>> claimed that it was support for aquatic anything.)
>
>It was Stephen Barnard who brought this subject up, perhaps you could get
>off Richard's back and argue with Stephen?

He won't do that. Ever since I challenged him on the relatively
stability of 4 footed critters vs two footed ones he has been trying
to get on my back, forgetting of course that I am a descendent of an
aquatic ape and thus do not have enough hair on my back for him to hang
onto.

--
"It's not merely cruelty that makes men love war, it's excitement."
--Henry Ward Beecher

URL http://www.he.tdl.com/~hfanoe/women.html