Re: Jesus = Lucifer = THE Devil

ilias kastanas 08-14-90 (ikastan@sol.uucp)
15 Jul 1996 09:57:49 GMT

In article <4sbiu6$bin$7@mhafn.production.compuserve.com>,
Vinodh Kumar <101352.2037@CompuServe.COM> wrote:

>The christian bible, according to authors Leo Panakal and Vinodh Kumar,

Any relation?

>is nothing less than a malignant fraud that went undetected
>for two thousand years.

As the philosopher Linus Van Pelt put it, "the theological
implications alone are staggering".

>The bible comprises the self-expression of Lucifer, the fallen

Well! A voluble and versatile chap, what?

>rebel archangel and devil supreme, who affects himself in it as

He sure held a grudge over losing his job.

>the christian god, a conscious parody of Easwara of the Sanskrit
>scriptures.

Actually he _is_ called EWSFOROS in Septuagint Greek.

By the way, wait till you hear my discovery about the Vedas...

>By analytically assessing the actual worth of the bible book, the

Racy, that Song of Songs... it almost cost an R rating. But
a best-seller anyway. Gutemberg already knew so.

>authors free mankind from the fetters of guilt, or sin, instituted
>by christianity.

No exclusivity there.

>A cathartic and closely-reasoned work, "The Key to the bible",

Aristotle never made catharsis clear. Now we will know.

>together with its peer "The Judgement on christianity", will leave
>christians aghast over the enormous fraud of their scripture, a

Adducing another pile of guilt. Flagellants will roam
the streets.

>fraud conceived by Lucifer, initiated by jehovah-god, and
>finalised by jesus

The Holy Spirit had the day off?

>finalised by jesus as the alter ego of Lucifer.

Readers of the Grand Inquisitor chapter would give some thought
to the mystic view that Satan needs God and God Satan.

Now the pieces fall into place. Two-pronged groundwork for the
mischief was laid by Wotan and by the Upanishads. Afterwards, the
Koran came along in support. And who orchestrated the whole show?
Who was pulling the strings? But of course. Buddha.

>--
>IDENTITY PUBLISHERS
>Vinodh Kumar

It would seem then the Deities are really Beelzebub. while
Lord is that poor Devil. Fasting and prayer are indicated.

Careful. The Gods on Mount Olympus take a dim view of slander
against their colleagues, and an even dimmer one of egregious misuse
of newsgroups.

Ilias