Re: Bipedalism and theorizing... was Re: Morgan and creationists

Gerrit Hanenburg (ghanenbu@inter.nl.net)
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 18:07:02 GMT

karen@uab.edu (Karen ) wrote:

>WEll, I don't know how true this is, but the LeLeche league that is
>dedicated to assisting new mothers in breast feeding 'technology'
>insists that the size of the breast has no bearing on the amount of or
>quality of milk produced.

That may be true intraspecifically,but I was more thinking of a
comparison of humans and apes.
After all we wanted to know why humans have larger mammae than
pongids.Intraspecific variation is a different question.
Do humans have more glandular tissue in relation to birthweight
compared to chimpanzees?

Gerrit.