Re: Morgan and creationists

Richard Foy (rfoy@netcom.com)
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 02:09:11 GMT

In article <4qr7lb$1ni@mikasa.iol.it>,
Phil Nicholls <pnich@global2000.net> wrote:
>Richard Foy (rfoy@netcom.com (Richard Foy)) writes:
>
>>I keep wondering what is the hypothesis that the majority of anthros
>>would consider the most probable. Or is there one?
>
>I don't know why you keep "wondering" this since we keep telling you
>that the answer is no. Different people have their own favorites. I
>personally like Wheeler. In my "dissecting" article on bipedalism I
>reviewed some of the current ideas and some that are now out of favor.
>
>What we DON'T need is another untestable pseudo-hypothesis and that is
>what the AAH really is.

I suppose that I should quit reading and posting to this news group.
My feeling is that most my conversations here are like two people
talling totally past each other. I suspect it is that my basic
background is engineering not science. Though these two general
fields of endevor have some superficial similariarities the
methodology and the underlying philosophy appears to be totally
different.

My problem is that there doesn't seem to be any other group that suits
my purpose either regarding the evolution of human beings.

--
"Do you know why Moses wandered in the wilderness for fourty years."(pause)
He was a man and men don't ask directions." --Nun in the play Nunsense

URL http://www.he.tdl.com/~hfanoe/womquote.html Womens Quotations