Re: Origin and function of language

Yodan Rof€ (yodanr@ced.berkeley.edu)
Sun, 30 Jun 1996 00:22:18 -0700

Quite possibly also the other way around, it is not at all sure among
humans who is really choosing whom for mating. The principle is though
that a trait, or a capability could be attractive without having any other
evolutionary advantage, at least in the beginning. After writing the
message I thought that it was quite sexist, and I am glad that I was
called on it.

Yodan