Re: There are racists; but no races.

Bob Whitaker (bwhit@conterra.com)
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:54:42 -0500

Steve Barnard wrote:

> Bob Whitaker wrote:
> >
> > All PC's claim they're not.
>
> What's wrong with this logic? All things of type X have property Y. Z
> has property Y. Therefore Z of type X.
>
> All PCs claim the aren't PC. I claim I'm not PC. Therefore I'm PC.
> Tell me Bob, are you PC?
>
> Geez, this moron is something. Toby Cockcroft posts a question about
> how one distiguishes between races, I post something saying essentially
> "Yes, how do you distinguish," and I'm suddenly branded as a PC clone
> deeply involved in a conspiracy to mongrelize the white race.
>
> Steve Barnard

You clones persist in the illusion that everybody here has not heard
your Political Correctness until they can recite in their sleep. We
have heard your whole PC routine hundreds of times at public expense.
You still think you're some kind of mystery, and it takes a mind reader
to get
behind your words.
Undeceive yourself.