Re: you bickerers about pyramids, your Bible theories disgusts God

Darren Garrison (DarrenG@cris.com)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 05:49:46 GMT

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997 09:41:12 -0500, Ele Brown <morgana@dreamscape.com>
wrote:

>Thanks for the information you provided on the weathering of the Sphinx.
>
>I subscribed to this "news" area in hopes of finding research material
>and news on the latest developments in archaeology. Unfortunately, I've
>had to spend much time wading through Christian babble and the childish
>arguing that has resulted. I wish that some individuals could be banned
>from the area so that it would become a forum for true discussion of
>developments and ideas in the area of archaeology and anthropology.
>
>After having read your posting, I won't give up on it quite yet.
>
>Thanks again.

You need to get a newsreader that has a "kill file" that will let you
filter out threads/posters that you don't want to see. (In that same
topic, is there a way to make Forte Agent not show "killed" messages
at all? Here, it shows a crossed out circle beside them, but they are
still there. I don't want them to show up at all.)