Re: Did Ed Conrad forgot his meds?

Ed Conrad (edconrad@sunlink.net)
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 14:14:15 GMT

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997 16:32:19 GMT, djensen@madison.tds.net (David
Jensen) wrote to talk.origins:

>On Mon, 13 Jan 1997 12:49:10 GMT, edconrad@sunlink.net (Ed Conrad)
>wrote:
>
>>Brandon:
>>Contrary to your strongly biased and totally erroneous opinion, the
>>subject matter up for discussion -- the origin and antiquity of man --
>>is certainly not off target as subject matter for the sci.groups such
>>as sci.bio.paleonology, sci.anthropology, sci.anthropology.paleo or
>>sci.archaeology.
>>
>>And, quite frankly, the subject matter would be more than appropriate
>>in quite number of other sci.groups as well.
>
>Well, then provide some science, not fantasy.
>
>[snip]

======

David:

Please be assured that I have more evidence than I'll ever need
to prove that humans, hominids and large land animals existed
during the time of the formation of anthracite.

Unfortunately, you do not want to hear my side of the story
(concerning the transformation that occurs when bone
petrifies)..

Meanwhile, have you ANY evidence whatsoever backing up your
theory of man's origin from an inhuman ancestor long after anthracite
was formed?

The plain and simple fact is, none exists to fill even half a thimble.

++++