Re: pyramids vary in slope (listed)

ForeRunner John (elijah@wi.net)
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 15:02:46 +0000

Dean Pokotylo wrote:
> The Great Pyramids angle of slope is 52 degrees (based upon the 360
> degree sphere (two dimensional for angular measurement). From base to
> the zenith.

My calculator says 7x 52 = 364
neither 365 nor 360.
Further, the pyramid is 52 degrees and 52 mintues
almost 53 degrees. The pyramid is a 4:1 ratio of PI
just as other pyramids are a 3:1 ratio of PI (43 degrees).
It is the Big Dipper (the god Seth according to Krupp),
whose north upper cilmination is 43-52 degrees.
Some claim this came from Mesopotamia as Sutekh.
If this is so, I suggest it represents a view of the Big Dipper
from a point south looking north over Ararat, and replaced by
artificial mountains (ziggurats) in Mesopotamia.

If anybody wants a list of these slopes and what book they are found in,
please post your request in alt.archaeology and I will email them to you.
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah/Pyrmid

A voice crying out and going unheard,
(40 years Oct 7) Nehemiah's (9:1) 50th JUBILEE of Tishri 24
God's 1000 years has begun Sep 14 of 1996.
The 144,000 will rule before this first year ENDS.
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah/Ezra1991CE.gif

Discover the world's true chronology thru the Bible at
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah