Re: you bickerers about pyramids, your Bible theories disgusts God

CharlesDexterWard (cthulhu7@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 00:39:09 -0800

John the ForeRunner wrote:

> Scholastic atheists are too blind to see the truth in the Bible.
> And the replies from the religious or those UFO nuts who stain
> God's truth by using the Bible, fabricate the most contradictory crap
> twisting reality equally if not more than atheists do.

Excuse me, but could someone please explain this post in terms more
understandable? I doubt that it would be possible or even worthwhile,
taking into consideration the logic utilized in John's first paragraph.
Am I wrong, or perhaps just mis-interpreting someone's skillfull dry
humor?

Auf wiedersehen