Re: you bickerers about pyramids, your Bible theories disgusts God

Douglas Weller (dweller@ramtops.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 08:00:26 GMT

On Wed, 08 Jan 1997 19:42:23 -0800, "Charles R. Pfaff" <cpfaff@nwlink.com>
wrote:
[SNIP]

>Information only here, but there are two egyptian tablets authored by
>Kufu's grandfather,which show a glyph of the 3 Giza Pyramids. both of
>these tablets have been sequestered away by the British Museum or the
>Egyptian Museum, or both. Rumor is that someone has been trying to plant
>stories that the tablets are forgeries or some such. They were
>authenticated at least twice.

This all looks like 'rumour'. Please tell us where we can find these
authentifations (the originals, not someone claiming they were authenticated).

--
Doug Weller Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
Submissions to:sci-archaeology-moderated@medieval.org