Re: pyramid collection of GIFs, plans and data (please contribute)

Charles R. Pfaff (cpfaff@nwlink.com)
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 10:55:07 -0800

John the ForeRunner wrote:

> I am collecting pyramid pictures and scans, and plans, and data.
> I have information on latitudes, slope angles, shaft lengths and angles.
> I wish to make a webpage location for this, please contribute.
> The information is being gathered for you the public.
> Your help is appreciated.

Why don't you pickup Peter Tompkins book 'Secrets of the Great Pyramid'
Not only is it replete with photos and drawings but the bibliography is
unprecedented in its entirety.
There are the actual measurements as provided by the various explorers;
who researched the pyramids, from 6th century Greek 'Father of Geometry'
Thales, Herodetus, and Diodorius Siculus who lived about 100 AD when the
casing stones were still complete and un-damaged, and the more modern
explorers such as Cotsworth, and Smyth.