pyramid mortar containing old material much older than construction

John the ForeRunner (elijah@wi.net)
Wed, 08 Jan 1997 10:23:13 +0000

Good point Frank.

fmurray@pobox, frank murray wrote:
> i've difficulty following your reasoning here...the carbon dating
> indicates that the mortar was laid no earlier than 3809 BC, but how do
> you establish from this carbon dating that it was laid no later than
> the 26th millennium BC...could we not mix and lay mortar today that
> contained organic materials from 3809 BC??...
> frank

A voice crying out and going unheard,
(40 years Oct 7) Nehemiah's (9:1) 50th JUBILEE of Tishri 24
God's 1000 years has begun Sep 14 of 1996.
The 144,000 will rule before this first year ENDS.
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah/Ezra1991CE.gif

Discover the world's true chronology thru the Bible at
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah