pyramids...some brick, some stone, some both, some mortar

John the ForeRunner (
Wed, 08 Jan 1997 10:32:14 +0000

Gilgamesh wrote:
> There was no mortar used to build the Great Pyramid.
> Who the hell would use mortar when you can cut rock perfectly to fit.
> And what good would mortar serve on a 2 ton slab of rock.
> Now the casing may have contained mortar, but I am not sure.
> Please be more specific with your source on this mortar.
> Gilgamesh
> Ovni Continuum

The pyramid limestone is NOT perfect. Limestone slowly melts together
making a rough cut look perfect after 4000 years. Several pyramids
were built of brick, and some were internally brick.

directory to pyramid GIFs

A voice crying out and going unheard,
(40 years Oct 7) Nehemiah's (9:1) 50th JUBILEE of Tishri 24
God's 1000 years has begun Sep 14 of 1996.
The 144,000 will rule before this first year ENDS.

Discover the world's true chronology thru the Bible at