pyramids...some brick, some stone, some both, some mortar

John the ForeRunner (elijah@wi.net)
Wed, 08 Jan 1997 10:32:14 +0000

Gilgamesh wrote:
> There was no mortar used to build the Great Pyramid.
> Who the hell would use mortar when you can cut rock perfectly to fit.
> And what good would mortar serve on a 2 ton slab of rock.
> Now the casing may have contained mortar, but I am not sure.
> Please be more specific with your source on this mortar.
> Gilgamesh
> Ovni Continuum

The pyramid limestone is NOT perfect. Limestone slowly melts together
making a rough cut look perfect after 4000 years. Several pyramids
were built of brick, and some were internally brick.

directory to pyramid GIFs
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah/Pyrmid/

A voice crying out and going unheard,
(40 years Oct 7) Nehemiah's (9:1) 50th JUBILEE of Tishri 24
God's 1000 years has begun Sep 14 of 1996.
The 144,000 will rule before this first year ENDS.
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah/Ezra1991CE.gif

Discover the world's true chronology thru the Bible at
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah