Re: "Ape Men -- fact or fiction?"

Herdsman (herdsman@sprynet.com)
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 08:07:29 GMT

On Mon, 30 Dec 1996 19:10:46 -0800, "Michael J. Gallagher"
<MIKEJOE@Prodigy.Net> wrote:

>My friend E-Mailed me the following article, and asked me to post it here for
>purposes of having the various arguments debated "by the other side." Looking for
>point-by-point debate, not flames. Thanks in advance.

>There is also the report of human footprints found next to dinasor prints.

Well first of all let me say that I am both a scientist and a
fundamentalist. Despite the stereotypes it is possible to be both.

The Bible isn't a science textbook and its meant to tell men how to
relate to their Creator. Sloppy science doesn't advance Christianity.

There is absolutely NO evidence that humans and dinosaurs co-existed.

On the other side of the coin, the Bible doesn't demand that they did
co-exist.

There are two stories about the man/dinosaur footprints in Texas.

(1) They are forgeries.
(2) They are in fact genuine; however they are separated by time (lots
of time).

Whichever is true, the conclusion is the same.