Re: Aberrant Anthropology *WARNING - CONTAINS GARBAGE*

meksikatsi (zeroth@ix.netcom.com)
21 Jan 1995 19:03:04 GMT

Be careful about what you ask for, you might get it. Donna Kossy did.
Read the warning before reading the garbage to which it refers!!!!!

*** WARNING ***
at the risk of posting such a long pile of garbage, I want to
graphically point out the kind of post this group does not need.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^^^ ^^^
^^^ ^^^ ^ ^^^^^ ^^ ^^^^^^^^ ^^ ^^^^

these are flames [ not very good ones ] but flames, none the less!!!!!

PLEASE POST THIS GARBAGE SOMEWHERE IT IS WANTED - OR LEARN TO WRITE [and
possibly to read] ENGLISH BEFORE YOU COME BACK ON SCI.ANTHROPOLOGY.PALEO
*** WARNING ***

Garbage follows: [for reference only - I regret having to make a copy]

>yehuda silver (ysilver@maestro.maestro.com) wrote:
>
>[....] *** original deleted post follows ***
>
>This is a tightly reasoned, intelligently articulated,
>completely readable and informative post.
>
>Accordingly, I strongly urge you to remove alt.bigfoot
>from your newsgroup header in subsequent follow-ups.
>
> - cat.mandoo
> (a.f.)

*** I hope the above was meant to be a joke ***

In <D2owxw.HAv@maestro.maestro.com> ysilver@maestro.maestro.com (yehuda
silver) writes:

>Seeker1 (SEEKER1@NERVM.NERDC.UFL.EDU) wrote:
>: In article <3en4hq$bcp@kelly.teleport.com>, dkossy@teleport.com
(Donna
>: Kossy) wrote:
>
>: > Need info from crackpotologists & anthropologists:
>: >
>: > I'm beginning research for a possible book on aberrant and kook
theories
>: > of human evolution. This includes not only theories that suggest
how we
>: > got here but also those that look forward, such as eugenics.
>: >
>Try Charles Darwin's "Origen of the Species"
>you can't get kookier than that.
>
>(p.s. Darwin, unlike modern "evolutionists" at least TRIED to be a
scientist,
>rather than a metaphysician like Stephan gould and other unscientific
>theologians!
>
>Darwin understood that science requires empirical verification of
>the "hypothesis"
>
>Darwin assumed that "missing links" for most species would be found!
>At the time their were less than a dozen palentologists in the entire
>world, so the abence of "missing links" was not a problem!
>
>Darwin , in his "origen" hypthesised that they would be found!
>
>Now a hundred years and TENS OF THOUSANDS of paleontologists later
>Darwin's propsed "scintific experiment" [i.e. dig them up] had failed!
>
>So now we have the "theologians" like Gould's "punctualted
equillibrium"