Re: history questions: meat, siberian land bridge, horses in the Americas

Doug Kihn (vivacuba@ix.netcom.com(Doug)
22 Dec 1996 01:18:46 GMT

In <01bbef6e$bd6e8b00$307ed6ce@tekdiver> "Paul E. Pettennude "
<pettennude@usa.net> writes:

>This is absolute nonsense.
>
>Paul
>- -
> ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
> `6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`) Paul E. Pettennude, Ph.D.
> (_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `.``-..-' Maya Underwater Research Center
> _..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,' pettennude@usa.net
>(il),-'' (li),' ((!.-' 305-554-1557

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! These aren't even HISTORY questions. These
are SPAM, spam is meat, ok? Our ancestors definitely ate spam made of
horse-flesh while crossing the Bering straits, ok?

This group, sci.anthropology, definitely needs some interesting spice,
so we won't have to keep eating regurgitated spam.

Dr. Doug

Kids, stay with seniors.chat and alt.vegetarian.convert. This group is
for scientific discussion. ok?