Re: history questions: meat, siberian land bridge, horses in the Americas

jimamy@primenet.com
21 Dec 1996 21:36:04 -0700

vivacuba@ix.netcom.com(Doug Kihn) wrote:

>Jesus, Mary and Joseph! These aren't even HISTORY questions. These
>are SPAM, spam is meat, ok? Our ancestors definitely ate spam made of
>horse-flesh while crossing the Bering straits, ok?
>
>This group, sci.anthropology, definitely needs some interesting spice,
>so we won't have to keep eating regurgitated spam.
>
>Dr. Doug
>
>Kids, stay with seniors.chat and alt.vegetarian.convert. This group is
>for scientific discussion. ok?

My question came from sci.bio.paleontology; its not spam; if you have some
evidence of man eating horses in North America before Spanish
reintroduction, then please be so kind as to direct me to it. Otherwise,
your "learned" counsel is anything but "scientific discussion." ok?