Re: speech
Sun, 22 Dec 1996 00:24:13 GMT wrote:

>shorty question, what is the speculation on when language came about?
>Neanderthal? Earlier? Any guesses at what level that language existed
>in Neanderthal?

>specify the e-mail address below, my reply-to: has anti-spam added to it
>Real Men change diapers

I would like to add the following questions to Robert's:

When do tools begin to show signs of handedness? (ie. made with the
right hand.)

What is the conventional speculation with regard to right-handedness
(as indicated from tool making), left brain increase in size, other
physiological development of the throat, and the onset of language