Re: ATTENTION: Anyone out there who uses -- or plans to use -- a killfile

Bob Casanova (casanova@crosslink.net)
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 22:38:55 GMT

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996 13:43:49 -0600, in sci.anthropology.paleo,
rejohnsn@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu wrote:

>> In article <58pd3h$b29@news.ptd.net> edconrad@prolog.net "Ed Conrad" writes:
>>
>> >Even worse, I've been told that a person in a killfile must be
>> >compensated $6.25 per week per news group for causing
>> >``excruciating intellectual pain by such vile and unethical behavior.''
>
>Hey, why should YOU get paid for being killfiled? Since your being
>killfiled would seem to suggest that you are the one causing
>"excrutiating intellectual pain by such vile and unethical behavior," I
>think you ought to fork over $6.25 per week to each person killfiling
>you. I'd killfile you for less than that.
>
>And since there would be a benefit to killfiling you, I think the many
>lurkers who have done so should come out of the woodwork and levy their
>claim against you. Maybe you'd be forced to sell your computer to pay
>them off.

Nah, he'd just sell some of his "bones". For fuel. Like any other
random chunks of coal.

>Cheers,
>Rebecca Lynn Johnson
>Ph.D. stud., Dept. of Anthropology, U Iowa
>
>Hatrack ratcatcher to port weapons...brickbat lingerie!!
> -- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, B5

(Note followups, if any)

Bob C.

"No one's life, liberty or property is safe while
the legislature is in session." - Mark Twain