Re: history questions: meat, siberian land bridge, horses in th

johnel@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 20 Dec 96 06:44:21 GMT

On 12/16/96 10:57PM, in message <5955o3$eon@sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com>, Tuohy
<elmo15@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> In <32B4FB5B.284A@uwyo.edu> Rich Travsky <rtravsky@uwyo.edu> writes:
> >
> >Tuohy wrote:
> >> [...]
> >>I'm just saying for a few thousand years man had no way of getting
> >>meat.Ok?
> >
> >No, not ok. First you admit that even chimps can hunt and obtain
> >meat, and in the same breath you claim early man couldn't.
> >
> Didn't,not couldn't.
>
> As I have said before,I am giving you the info as I have heard/read it.
>
> Colleen Tuohy

Ahhh... be careful what you assimilate, not everything you read/hear in school
is factually correct. Let's be open to the idea that differences may exist
between theories, facts, and opinons. It never hurts to question your sources.
Too often, we agree too readily with theories (right or wrong) that coincide
with our own opinions.

John