Re: history questions: meat, siberian land bridge, horses in the Americas

Doug Kihn (vivacuba@ix.netcom.com(Doug)
18 Dec 1996 16:51:55 GMT

In <597gvp$dom@news.alaska.edu> sxaeg@aurora.alaska.edu (GREENWALT ART
E) writes:

>E Douglas Kihn (vivacuba@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>: In <58vml4$8aj@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com> elmo15@ix.netcom.com(Tuohy)
>: writes:
>: >>If you have stomach acid, you had better eat meat (like our chimp
>: >>cousins)
>: >

> Thing is...chimps are primarily vegetarians, secondarily
insectivores >and carnivores.

Oh boy. Chimps are not "vegetarians". "Vegetarianism" is a religion,
a set of beliefs not based on logical thinking but rather emotions.

Chimps are not herbivores (like cows) or carnivores (like dogs), but
rather omnivores (like humans).

I have explained how humans are naturally omnivores, too many times on
this thread. It has become SPAM. I will not respond to this thread
any longer. It's time to move on.

To all the rabid "vegetarians" out there: Go ahead and continue your
unnatural eating habits. I have no desire to change your religion.
You are not my patients.

So I guess you all can continue to discuss it among yourselves, but not
with my connivance.

Dr. Doug