Re: Yumpin' Yiminy! Conrad and Holden are taking over!

Toby Cockcroft (hegeman@wchat.on.ca)
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 20:02:47 -0400

In article <595qf0$gjg@news.ptd.net>, edconrad@prolog.net (Ed Conrad) wrote:

>Toby:
>
>I hate to tell you this -- ever so bluntly -- but everything you have
>written here is hot air and emits a noxious odor.
>
>How MANY times do I have to remind you?
>
>You're supposed to type while facing the terminal screen, NOT
>with your belly slumped over the back of the chair and your eyes
>on the wall behind you.
> -- Ed Conrad

Hey! Good one Ed!

Ho Ho Ho, He He He!

(wiping a tear from his eye)

Your intellectual retort stung me like no other in my academic
experience. I beleive the proper response to this sort of argument is "I
know you are but what am I?" and "I'm rubber and you are glue everything
you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."

Grow up. And learn how to come up with a proper academic retort instead
of your idiotic ramblings.

Toby

Toby R. G. Cockcroft MA (in progress)
Dept. Of Anthropology