Re: history questions: meat, siberian land bridge, horses in the Americas

Doug Kihn (vivacuba@ix.netcom.com(Doug)
17 Dec 1996 06:55:38 GMT

In <5955o3$eon@sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com> elmo15@ix.netcom.com(Tuohy)
writes:

>In <32B4FB5B.284A@uwyo.edu> Rich Travsky <rtravsky@uwyo.edu> writes:
>>
>>Tuohy wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>I'm just saying for a few thousand years man had no way of getting
>>>meat.Ok?
>>
>>No, not ok. First you admit that even chimps can hunt and obtain
>>meat, and in the same breath you claim early man couldn't.
>>
>Didn't,not couldn't.
>
>As I have said before,I am giving you the info as I have heard/read
it.

>Colleen Tuohy

It seems what this thread has become is a big long SPAM sandwich. The
vikings said it all before. . .spam spam spam spam spam spam spam oh
well, at least it keeps ya warm in the winter.

Dr. Doug