Re: What did the first Organic Thingamadoodle eat?

Ted Leonard (tedl@top.net)
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 21:48:47 -0600

In article <5921v6$bt1@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>,
kerseys@ix.netcom.com(Chris) wrote:

>>Chris:
>>How DARE you belittle yourself by stating:
>>``I am in no way claiming to be a scientist . . . this question
>>will probably prove that."

<merciful snip of alot of just plain bullsh*t>

>>In fact, I am so impressed that I will contact some high-placed people
>>in Stockholm and see if it's not late to submit your name as a
>>candidate for next year's Nobel Prize.
>>

>Relax Ed. Instead of posting my question to all these newsgroups just
>to rant about how you dislike the question, try apologizing to all the
>legitimate thinkers in these groups for wasting their time.
>
>If casting insults proves anything Ed, it proves you're a very bitter
>person.
>
>Christian Kersey

Actually it was a great question. All the bs is eds way of saying €I don€t
know€. He just doesn€t know how to say so without ranting.

--
Ted Leonard
tedl@top.net

If we could just get everyone to close their eyes and visualize world
peace for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until the
looting started.