Re: history questions: meat, siberian land bridge, horses in the Americas

Peter van Rossum (pmv100@psu.edu)
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 14:49:09 GMT

In article <59074f$js7@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com> elmo15@ix.netcom.com(Tuohy) writes:
>>ps. keep some dignity and admit defeat and end this fucking thread
>
>No ones forcing you to read.Defeat?Since when was this a contest?I am
>just stating a simple fact as I know it.Period.
>Colleen Tuohy

Look, I don't know what you're arguing for and I don't really care. But it has
been pointed out to you by a number of people that the source which you
cited that claimed that at one time humans were vegetarians is wrong.

If you want to argue about whether its healthier to be a vegetarian today or
whatever, fine. But don't base that argument on the erroneous claim that
humans used to be vegetarians.

Peter van Rossum
PMV100@PSU.EDU