Re: HOW THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT! (perplexing riddle finally explained)

Kerry A. Northrop (kanorthr@hamlet.uncg.edu)
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 16:47:20 -0500

On Thu, 12 Dec 1996, Dunkin' John wrote:

> In article <Pine.GSO.3.93.961209174009.3476B-100000@euler.uncg.edu>
> kanorthr@hamlet.uncg.edu "Kerry A. Northrop" writes:
>
> >On 9 Dec 1996, Ed Conrad wrote:
> >
> >> Jiri:
> >> Tomorrow, if I get time, I will explain in detail just HOW the
> >> pyramids were built.
> >Oooooooo, Ed's gonna tell us how the Pyramids were built. This ought to
> >be good. If this theory is anything like his theories on mans origin I'm
> >gonna be on the floor.....
>
> What's the mystery? It is all there at Genesis 6:4 if ye will only read.
> The mighty men of old who built the pyramids were the unclean progeny
> of illicit couplings between the daughters of the Earth and the Nephilim.
>
> That is why the building of the pyramids ceased so abruptly. All the
> Nephilim half-breeds perished in the Great Flood. That is also why it
> is so dangerous for man to be experimenting to find ways of extending
> life and strength by genetic research on people.
>
> If such research continues, there will be another reckoning!
>
> --
> The voice of one sobbing in the Wilderness; Matthew 3:3

The Pyramids were built during the Old Kingdom (2700-2200 BC ). When a
pyramid was built the Pharoh decreed that the only work that the
surrounding town could do was to tend to that pyramid. (Keep the food
stores full etc..) These pyramid cults took food and manpower away from
the Pharohs resources. There were less and less workers available to
build the pyramids. Eventually the construction of such wonderous
memorials to past kings was ceased because it became too costly to
continue.

-ka