Re: Death of Mary Leakey

Domingo Martinez-Castilla (agdndmc@showme.missouri.edu)
Sat, 14 Dec 96 22:04:52 GMT

Let me share with you a private note I have received regarding my original
posting on this topic:

----begin quote

Domingo,

I logged onto this newsgroup for the first time in many months, in large
part to read what I was sure would be a large number of tributes and
personal recollections of the late Dr. Leaky. Instead, I find posting
after posting of rediculous arguments over finding human fossils in coal
deposits, lessons on pyramid construction, etc.

I'll check back in a few more months to see if sanity has been restored.

---- end quote

Enough said.