Re: Suppose this frickin' nincompoop is proven to be correct and proves we're dead wrong?

Ed Conrad (edconrad@prolog.net)
13 Dec 1996 12:35:57 GMT

--------------

>Great. Now Conrad is sufficiently gone into schizophrenia to start
>talking about himself in the third person.

________X_________

Karl:
You ain't seen nothin' yet!
Do you realize my schizophrenia is so far advanced that I can even
talk about myself in the FOURTH person.
In fact, I'm planning to hold a roundtable discusson in which all four
participants will be ME.

One ME obviously will be ME. One other ME will be Andrew MacRae.
Another ME will be Ted Holden. And the fourth ME will be Carl Sagan
who will open the discussion by stating:

``Millions upon millions upon millions of
years ago . . . "

As can be expected, we'll discuss some very controversial topics --
but don't expect any harsh words, temper tandrums and name-calling.

THAT would be physically impossible, Karl, since all four MEs will be
ME.