Re: What is this group for?

Ed Conrad (edconrad@prolog.net)
13 Dec 1996 10:40:24 GMT

"Rohinton Collins" <rohinton@collins.prestel.co.uk> wrote:

>This group is for palaeoanthropologists, or people interested in
>palaeoanthropology. It almost goes without saying that posters
> to this newsgroup should accept evolution as fact so that we
>can move on to more interesting subject matter.

My ticket is bought, my bags are packed and, if I listen closely
enough, I think I can even hear the traveling music.

Before I go, Roh, do you have any evidence -- ANY evidence
whatsoever -- that would encourage me to make the trip?

I mean, why should I -- why should we? -- take your word that
evolution is a fact. Last I looked, the pot was empty. And that
was just five minutes ago.