Re: Killing Ed Conrad (through my newsreader)

/\/\ (
11 Dec 1996 09:42:32 -0800

In article <>, (mb) wrote:
>You may have noticed an increase in the number of - how shall I put this?
>- posts by that self appointed voice in the wilderness trying to lead us
>to the path of truth and redemption. Filtering him out may increase our
>sins, but it may reduce reading time and the amount of clutter. That may
>be fine for now, but is there a need for a moderated list? Does one
>already exist for anth? Arch? Paleo? Freethinking but annoyed minds wanna
>looking at you through rose colored glasses,

The only one I can think of is, but they mainly discuss
the modes/theories of evolution. I'm not sure what the moderator would
do with just anthro discussions.

Steve "Chris" Price
Associate Professor of Computational Aesthetics
Amish Chair of Electrical Engineering
University of Ediacara "A fine tradition since 530,000,000 BC"