Re: history questions: meat, siberian land bridge, horses in the Americas

Tuohy (elmo15@ix.netcom.com(Tuohy))
11 Dec 1996 19:55:31 GMT

>For those coming in late, this does not refer to poor peasantry, but
to some
>(IM-not-at-all-HO) mythical time before we learned to throw rocks. I
have
>never heard anything that would indicate that any creature that could
be
>called Human was strictly vegatarian.

Before we learned to hunt we were.Sure this was a long time ago,and we
all ran around naked,and this is before fire.But it happened.

>> > My history teacher,the book was called"Man though the Ages",I had
it
>> > last year,10th grade that is,in world history.
>
>> > Colleen
>
>> Ah, those history books!
>> Did you read about the great Sir Francis Drake, or
>> about Francis Drake the Pirate?
>
>So far so good...

The spanish hate,but to the britsh hes a hero,its how you look at
things,and how you look at things starts a debate like this.That was
overly clear.

Colleen Tuohy