Re: LEAVE SCI.BIO.PALEO OUT OF REPLIES TO CONRAD

/\/\ (raven@kaiwan.com)
8 Dec 1996 10:59:22 -0800

In article <585bvm$26f@news.ptd.net>, edconrad@prolog.net (Ed Conrad) wrote:

>DLHARM1@ukcc.uky.edu (dlharm1) wrote (to talk.origins and
>sci.bio.paleontology):
>
>>Mr. Conrad has some deep-seated problem. He ignores evidence and thrives
>>on being insulted. Please help deprive him of this pleasure. PLEASE LEAVE
>>SCI* GROUPS, ESPECIALLY SCI.BIO.PALEONTOLOGY OUT OF THE REPLY||||| ~80%
>>of s.b.p is now devoted to discussing this loon's trolls.
>>
>>Thank you,
>>DLH
> ~~~~~~~~
>Simply remove your rose-colored glasses, then maybe you'd
>realize that you -- not I -- have the ``deep-seated problem.''

I agree with him. You apperently suffer from delusional paranoia.

Conspiracy when there isn't one, false accusations of others are
all typical of this.

Seek professional help.

Anybody else agree?
Steve "Chris" Price
Associate Professor of Computational Aesthetics
Amish Chair of Electrical Engineering
University of Ediacara "A fine tradition since 530,000,000 BC"
raven@kaiwan.com