Re: Way to eliminate nutcases from newsfeed

Noel Dickover (ndickover@ver.lld.com)
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 10:32:01 -0500

By looking at Toby's reply's, which BTW were amusing, it appears as if
Mr. Ed has participated in this thread, of course don't know that for
sure, BECAUSE I NO LONGER GET HIS MESSAGES. Huuaah!! Life is good.
Kill files make it that way. It is the best defense against trolls, and
I highly recommend them (newsreaders with killfiles, not newsgroups with
trolls). I think I will even pay for one of these kill file newsreaders
after my 30 eval is over.

Thanks for the laugh Toby.

Best,

Noel Dickover