Re: Killing Ed Conrad (through my newsreader)

Chris Carlisle (carlisle@wuchem.wustl.edu)
Thu, 05 Dec 1996 08:51:31 -0600

mb wrote:

> You may have noticed an increase in the number of - how shall I put this?
> - posts by that self appointed voice in the wilderness trying to lead us
> to the path of truth and redemption. Filtering him out may increase our
> sins, but it may reduce reading time and the amount of clutter. That may
> be fine for now, but is there a need for a moderated list? Does one
> already exist for anth? Arch? Paleo? Freethinking but annoyed minds wanna
> know.
>
> looking at you through rose colored glasses,
> mb

Sci.archaeology.moderated does exist. It is a low traffic, but
fairly meaty newsgroup. It would be nice to see more of the
SERIOUS discussion from this group over there.

Kiwi Carlisle
carlisle@wuchem.wustl.edu

--
Reading mail from me in a Usenet group does not
grant you the right to send me unsolicited commercial email.