Re: Way to eliminate nutcases from newsfeed

Toby Cockcroft (hegeman@wchat.on.ca)
Thu, 05 Dec 1996 03:09:05 -0400

In article <585fem$5i4@news.ptd.net>, edconrad@prolog.net (Ed Conrad) wrote:
<Blah...blah....blah>
>The only thing I can't guarantee is that you'll be forced to sit down
>and read each and every one of my sacrastic postings in your worst
>nightmare, causing you to wake up screaming and in a cold sweat.

Ed

It will be a cold day in hell when I lose sleep over a waste of flesh like
you. I honestly don't understand how you think. What was it in your life
that traumatised you to such an extent that you would end up as the fucked
up stain that you are. Try to describe your world to me so that I can
understand you, I really want to know. Perhaps if you had some sort of a
pathetic childhood I could understand and pity you but for now I simply
think you are ignorant.

Toby