Re: Hominid fossils FAQ file

DK SAVANT (dksavant@aol.com)
13 Dec 1994 12:55:10 -0500

In article <5705@ncr-mpd.FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM>,
jimf@lennon.FtCollins.NCR.com (Jim Foley) writes:

>I have compiled a FAQ file for the talk.origins newsgroup listing the
>known hominid species, some of the more important fossil finds, common
>creationist arguments concerning them, etc

Jim, I'm interested in early African burial sites. It seems that the
African fossil record is devoid of Neanderthals and early Cro-Magnon... or
the black Africans that live there are relative new-commers. Early homo
sapien sapiens sites have been found in the Middle East but virtually NONE
have been found in Africa! I finds that hard to believe! Can you help?