Re: FAQ and/or FTP site?

Cameron Laird (claird@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM)
30 Nov 1994 17:21:49 -0600

In article <3bda9s$8eg@mack.rt66.com>,
Russell Stewart <diamond@rt66.com> wrote:
>I am looking for a FAQ for this newsgroup, as well as a dedicated
>FTP archive, if one exists. I am already aware of ics.uci.edu (the
>Origins Archive), but this is more geared towards the evolution vs.
>Creation/neocatastrophism/theory-of-the-week debate. Is there a site
>that is more focused on the specific details of anthropology?
.
.
.
As I wrote in <3bj148$jkq@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM>,
CL:In article <D03Gs8.KKx@uwindsor.ca>,
CL:Vince Bollozos <bollozo@server.uwindsor.ca> wrote:
CL:>Are there any other more physical anthro. or related newsgroups or anything
CL:>on WWW?
CL: .
CL: .
CL: .
CL:Plenty. Start with
CL:
CL: news:sci.anthropology.paleo
CL: ftp://ftp.neosoft.com/pub/users/claird/sci.anthropology/Anthropology_network_FAQ
CL: http://danny.oz.au/anthropology/sci.anthropology.paleo/index.html
CL:
CL:Note particularly, in the second of these, the HUManBIOlogy and other
CL:mailing lists. They're high-quality, for the most part.

Does that help?

--

Cameron Laird ftp://ftp.neosoft.com/pub/users/claird/home.html
claird@Neosoft.com (claird%Neosoft.com@uunet.uu.net) +1 713 267 7966