Re: I Actually Saw a Live Pith...

BARD (bard@netcom.com)
Sat, 12 Aug 1995 03:56:27 GMT

In article <407gb4$fju@news.globalone.net>,
Phil Nicholls <pnich@globalone.net> wrote:
>bard@netcom.com (BARD) wrote:
>
>>In article <404e5k$9js@staff.cs.su.oz.au>,
>>Daniel Yee <danny@cs.su.oz.au> wrote:

>>>That's interesting, because the current most objectionable entity on
>>>anthro-l also served in Vietnam. I wonder if there is some connection.
>>>
>>>Danny Yee.
>>>

>> I wonder if you and Phil were once connected at the hip, or
>> is it you're trying to get your moon-face head between his hips?
>
>> You come out of no where and began calling me names.
>
>> Then turn around and compare me with some flash-backing
>> Nam vet...
>
>> What da fuck is your problem, pal?
>
>> The price of MSG keeps going up?
>
>> BARD
>
>Bard is not a Vietnam vet. During the Vietnam war he was but a gleam
>in his biological father's eye.
>
>Phil Nicholls pnich@globalone.net
>"To ask a question you must first know most of the answer."
> - Robert Sheckley

Wrongo there, pal. That's why I'm so nutty haven't
you figured that out yet?

1st MIBARS, Saigon, Danang, 69-70
My replacement had his head blown off the day I ETSed.

RA11811923, Vietnam Service Medal, Purple Heart, and
a couple of other ones I forgot...

Hey, all you 'Nam vet's out there. Still fit your
jungle fatigues?

What else? Oh, yeah, spent a week in Camp LBJ when you
were probably a gleam in your dad's eye....

BARD